George is pinging.

Only people mentioned by @wLandJforAll in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response James Mays to his Publication

I don't believe the JFK JR on telegram. His written English skills are poor, he includes enough to string hope along but there is no proof to anything he's saying. He's reporting basically the same thing, at the same time, as other sources - so no forknowledge. Pretty bizarre there, and the sentence structure and words used are waaaay off. He talks about reincarnation and Jesus? Nope...

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

You are absolutely correct that was the first thing I noticed, his English is atrocious, if this was Jr., you can bet your ass that his English would be superb, the Disinfo right now is thru the roof, be wary of everything you see and hear

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Same here. For 'JFK JR 'I found his english to be basic.Not that we are all scholars, but its to simple lol

(4) Show this thread

MF Patriot! UFGator mom, wife, and entrepreneur.

i still cant figure out telegram. would someone pretty please give us an update on the telegraph conversation.

In response Bekk Johnson to her Publication

I haven't made a judgement on this account yet. Just now joined channel.

It seems over the top but maybe over the top gives it some plausible deniability as cover. Who knows.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Bekk Johnson to her Publication

Ues. I have an account and dont know how to use it. How do you follow people? Help

(5) Show this thread

cant be found

In response Just Becky to her Publication

check out the GEORGE on youtube

(1) Show this thread

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

His english is a little off.....go back a few hours 😂

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

Keeping that eye brow raised, but can't deny the energy right now...

(1) Show this thread

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

omg- his last 2 telegram posts....could it actually be?