I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I have a lot of friends who are Teump supporters but not Q followers. They are struggling. They only see “now”. They need our help to see the bigger picture. And it can be done without mentioning Q a single time. 😜

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

Provide them links to pedo files and research. You won't see the letter Q applied to those articles. Let them see the actual photos and read about the movie stars and singers they idolize. Let them know this was the#1 money maker for the entire world and yes the entire world was involved in this activity. If they wish to know more show them some more stuff. Q was introduced to us to push us to do our own research and to read the intel others had done as well and from there spread the word. Q is a military operation we are the Anons/Digital Warriors. We are the truth seekers.

They also need to learn how to question the narrative. It’s almost like they need permission to question anything. The timing is almost perfect. Double jabs and boosters not working, CDC and WHO inconsistent. Some just need to know they are justified in questioning.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Lincoln, click on at the bottom under it