Only people mentioned by @angeleyes11357 in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication

My GREATEST dream is to shake that man's hand, and to simply say "Thank You Sir." Or play a round of golf. 😁🙏

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

One and only. President of the whole world!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Beautiful!!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

When is the Mt. Rushmore project begin? In respect and honor to the most beloved President and Commander in Chief who accepted his destiny and saved the nation and the world, I move that this project be contructed and unveiled for him to see.

Yea

Nay

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

No Tougher Man, Has Ever Run Our Country! Miss Him! Absolutely Beautiful Tribute! Can’t Wait Til He Is Back!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❀✝❀đŸ‡ș🇾🙏🍊

Let’s save Israel for last
.hello, NASA.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We are Still Here & Waiting for you take the reins, Mr.President.

He did TRULY do it His Way! Amazing man, Amazing President!!! Thank you for sharing🙏

Just an old lady living on a beautiful lake who loves her husband, her freedom and her President Donald J. Trump! God Bless America!

The record does show, our President took the blows and did it his way! It's January 16, 2022 and Donald J. Trump is still my President! God Bless you President Trump! WWG1WGA!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Amazing!
Thank
Q

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

How BEAUTIFUL! I hadn't seen this... ❀đŸ‡șđŸ‡žđŸ€—â€ïžđŸ‡șđŸ‡žđŸ€—

do unto others as you would want done unto you

❀đŸ‡șđŸ‡žđŸ™â€ïžđŸ‡șđŸ‡žđŸ™â€ïžđŸ‡șđŸ‡žđŸ™â€ïž

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this is so beautiful. i wish he and Melania knew how much i love them.

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Someone shared this on twitter December 2020. I thought he was the creator. He actually had to email it to me since it was too long & was broken down into 2 parts then.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Yeah, this made me cry. So proud of our President.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Me too
God Bless America

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Brought me to tears! Great Man & Our President!! Great video!

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

This is great

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 đ•‹đ•šđ•šđ•đ•šđ•˜đ•™đ•„ â„€đ• đ•Ÿđ•–, 𝕹𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕹 𝕩𝕡! #DÉȘÉąÉȘ᎛ᎀʟSᎏʟᎅÉȘᎇʀs

OMG... We love our President so much! Great Video..nice work.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Tears as that is Our President! And has been all along! Great Man, Great President, and Great First Lady!!! I am so Proud!!!

🇹🇩đŸ‡ș🇾 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Love this