Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Davis v. Wechsler , 263 US 22, 24. “Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved,
there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.”

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491. “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot
be converted into a crime.”

Miller v. US, 230 F 486, 489. “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because
of this exercise of constitutional rights.”

Sherer v. Cullen , 481 F 946. We could go on, quoting court decision after court decision,
however, the Constitution itself answers our question � Can a government legally put
restrictions on the rights of the American people at anytime, for any reason? The answer is found
in Article Six of the U.S. Constitution: Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 426, 491; 86 S. Ct. 1603
"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no 'rule making' or
legislation which would abrogate them."

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Constitutional Law tops ALL laws in the US! This is Supreme Court Case History...arguments are already settled long ago so you can simply say what the Supreme Court said...and quote these!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

There are two of us in the same boat. The company did not walk back their stance even after the SCOTUS ruling yesterday they are moving forward.

(1) Show this thread