Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

According to a nurse at one of these facilities, children that objected because they were deathly ill were sent to mental hospitals, given drugs to tranquilize them. They're STILL THERE.
Read and puke. Absolutely horrific.
https://marketsubset.com/faucis-mass-grave-big-pharma-profits-faced-collateral-damage-watch/

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Made In America to her Publication

THIS is TRUTH.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Yeah, I can't find the original clip where the nurse was actually interviewed by 2 reporters. There's another clip of a grandmother who fought to get her grandson out of the orphanage because he'd lost a lot of weight and was so sick. They refused to let her have him. Later she learned he was taken to some mental hospital. I don't know what ever happened to her or the boy, but she fought. It was so sad. The boy would be probably in his early 40's now but I doubt he's alive. They were so afraid the grandmother and the boy would talk. I've always believed that's why he was moved. She had no idea how to find him in NY. Both reporters died as well. Interestingly enough, they both died of aids, but the female reporter denied she had aids before she was found dead.

(1) Show this thread