Please pray for my family and Our friends family. My wife's mentor died last night. Yes, they were vaxxd, yes they were put on a ventilator. It was murder God knows! Our hearts are broken.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

So sorry for your loss πŸ™πŸ»

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Tha k You! Fren

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I am so sorry! Sending prayers! My son has covid pneumonia, but he is staying away from the hospital. He went to urgent care, and they gave him meds, so he is doing better. Thank God! Yes, he and his family have been vaxxed. I begged them not to do it!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

If you need anything for him you DM me.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I am very sorry for your loss. prayers going up in Yeshuas name. πŸ™

Numbers 6:24-26

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

sending up prayers nowπŸ™πŸ™

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank You! It's been rough, yet we feel the prayers. God is too good to us.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

πŸ˜” πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ So sorry. Prayers and love.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Sorry to hear this... May God wrap His love, comfort and peace around you all! πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈ

In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted PatriotπŸ’–

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife's mentor.
Sending condolences and prayers to everyone for the loss of their loved one. May all the beautiful memories shared bring peace to your broken hearts.
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Such sad news. I am so sorry this has happened to your friends. May God love hold you.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

God bless you & your family, DD,
& your friend's family.
So sorry.
God's blessings of shining health
& abundance unceasing
to you all πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Sending Prayers πŸ™πŸ•Š

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Sorry hear that brother. They will definitely be in my prayers tonight. God bless you and the family bro.

Thank You Brother.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Give all your weight to God. May your family and friends grow within God and may God work among you all. God bless you.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Thank You and Amen to that.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your family. And theirs. MURDER is exactly what it is.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank You! Yes, it is murder.

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

I’m so sorry, praying for your family especially for your wife. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸŒ·I'm so sorry for your family and friends' loss. Prayers for God's grace to get you all through this.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

DD....that just sucks....I am so sorry. sending prayers and hugs.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank You Anne! Wouldn't want to be here without you.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

so sorry for your loss. my prayers to all

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Prayers for all!! I am so very sorry - May our Almighty Father bless and comfort all of you!!! πŸ™ ❀️ β˜€οΈ

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank You!

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

thank you, and you as well.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

So very sorry to hear this. πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

https://youtu.be/6B_iXPaoTD4

Jeremy Camp - Out Of My Hands (Radio Version/Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official Lyric Video for β€œOut Of My Hands” (Radio Edit) by Jeremy Camp Get β€œOut of my Hands” here: https://jeremycamp.lnk.to/outofmyhandsradioIDSubscribe to ...

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸŒΉ

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Prayers for all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Prayer for your family and theirs. Her mentor is in God’s Hands. πŸ™

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread