Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq my niece is an innocent care worker, she has nothing to do with this twisted need to vaxt to get paid agenda. She is a radiology tech, even if she were a receptionist in a clinic, this bullshit mandate would include her. so fook yeah, this pisses me off. She is young and just trying to make a living, and has already been forced to get vaxed or lose her job. I pray to God it was saline.
The Pain Will Come

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

sid she have to get vaxxed? i too am a tech and woek for the govt but they allowed my religious exemption

She lives in the tyrant state of Oregon and was forced to vax last year or lose her job.

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it