Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i normally agree with you Doc, but in this statement, you are way off base!! this mandate on healthcare workers affects everyone from the janotors to the adminstsrtors and everyone in between

I agree with you, I lost my job as an Admin worker for a small Hospital in my town. My daughter is an RN nurse and to keep her job she had to take the shot, she needed to keep working to support her children otherwise she would not be able to buy food. But she left it to the last minute, and is Not in agreement with all the vax mandates. I myself have not taken anything so I am vax free. Not everyone in the medical field are to blame.

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darlene Sully, click on at the bottom under it