Its been a bit of a whirlwind the past few days with doctors, testing, x-rays, MRI, Pediatricians Orthopedics, Oncologist, nurses and hospitals.. but through it all there has been a great sense of peace and I have to thank you all for your prayers! Ive stepped away from deep diving rabbit holes and discovering truth and turned my hunger to research towards my daughters medical concerns. We dont have a firm diagnosis yet but we are narrowing it down. God has this and He will be glorified through it! Again thank you all for your prayers!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

I'm late to this news, so I am adding your daughter and family to my war room. Where two or more are gathered...

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I love to hear a father, talk about his child and his faith in God in the same breath. Miracles do happen. I am praying God hears your heart, sees your faith, and touches your daughter to make her whole.

Whatever happens, He loves you more than you will ever know. And He gave you this sweet little girl to love and to cry over. And every tear from you is precious in His sight.

He is holding all of you right now - it is how you are getting through all this. I am thanking Him for that too.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Wow! Love this! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🏻

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying 🙏

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏 sending prayers, May GOD BLESS you and your family!