Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

This request is for the Mandatory Vaccination Policy. I ask that this request for exemption be kept 100% confidential as it is personal in nature. The only reason I share this with you is that the law dictates that I do. I ask that this be shared on an as-needed basis only; that is, only those charged with approving the exemption request. My job is a remote position, and I understand that if I have to come into the office, I will wear a mask and social distance.
Provide the anticipated duration of the requested accommodation:
Forever.
Provide any additional information you think may be relevant to this request:
I have not received a vaccine since I was a young child, my children and grandchildren have never received a single vaccine. My family and I practice natural immunity and only use natural products.

• “Honor the Lord with your bodies.” 1 Corinthians (6:20.
• “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight,

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yerinr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving, click on at the bottom under it