Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

1 of 2 give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will let none of the diseases on you which I brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26
“God created us in his own image.” Genesis 1:27
“So that your faith might not rest on human wisdom but on the power of God.” 1 Corinthians, 2:5
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. That God is in you. That he is our healer.” Corinthians 6:19
The above is an explanation of my sincerely held personal religious beliefs. I hope I have described them sufficiently. Again, these thoughts are the unique message I receive from my God. I don’t ask that you, or anyone else, agree with these thoughts and personal translations. But under the law, I respectfully request that they be honored as truthful and legally permissible. Based on what I have shared, I ask this religious exemption to be approved.

Sincerely,

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yerinr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving, click on at the bottom under it