Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

https://www.thehealthyamerican.org watch peggy hall's video's by the 100's on how to fight the mandates, you will own the company instead of them owning you

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mrbass1986 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

You ROCK..

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

some of the bible verses that I included in my religious exemption notification, (which was accepted , by the way) and I work for a liberal university that required the mandate as well , I stated the following verses, you can look them up for exact wording
john 3:3
proverbs 3: 5-6
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
1 Corinthians 3:17
Exodus 15:26 (this one says it all)
Exodus 23:25 (great verse as well)
Psalm 23 1:6
Ephesians 6 : 10-18
Isaiah 10: 1-4

Read these verses, include them in your religious exemption "Notification"
and also look up EEOC Title 7, Section 12 Religious Discrimination law
Paragraph 1 Religion says everything you need as well from supreme court decisions on religion! God speed, and Good Luck to you patriot!

(1) Show this thread