Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

All checked. I absolutely love my career, but the industry went woke. I wonder how many others are in my situation. I long for an environment where truth and reality may be spoken. I spend a lot of time wondering how and what will go down when the change comes.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

reread this, 5 checks, OMG this has been happening for a while, but seems enemy kept pulling me away into distraction, confusion. But tonight i KNOW♥️ty for reposting

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

C before D is Christ Before Declas
Q3570

A Destructive wave will strike the 3D old earth but a significantly diminished wave if any will strike the 5D new earth. Have faith in God and the ascension and things will turn out well. Heaven on earth!

"You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5. They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!"

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Amen Sister !

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Check, check, and check. 🙏

ouiiiiiiii 🙏😇💖

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

you see lying as a feeling?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Do I see lying as a feeling? I see lying as wrong. We should never lie, cheat or steal from anyone .

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

LYING IS A CHOICE DRIVEN BY EMOTION SO YES

(2) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Who am I kidding? All them apply to me. More so on#3.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Man, am I there. I usually don’t like reading. Im all over that. I’m in the process of becoming a State National. I had an unexpected COVID retirement, but no pain. Lost family. Lost millions. Don’t care. So, I checked all those boxes. Very excited about this time period.

all of the above-i dont fight it-i flow🙂 in such a good space-happy

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

if thats the case...i was way before my time...

does this include what i call “white noise” in my head. it has gotten louder.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

Yes! All the time!

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

Yes! Same here! White noise is a good description. It's almost constant. Though last night I was hearing a tick tok of a clock while i was reading, but there is no clock in that room.. It sounded like it was coming from inside my head. Strange.

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Totally going thru all of this!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

./sync
12345 ⬆️
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍

💫💚🌟5D VIBES🌟💚💫

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Wonderful and yes to all of it! Definitely life changing and sometimes a real roller coaster! ♥️♥️

6. Beyond these inititial vibes…The rest is sooooo unbelievable…Be willing to See much, much further.

so some say 🙂

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

LOVE IT❤️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU JUST DESCRIBED MY JOURNEY EXACTLY EVERY POINT 1111

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

5D VIBES . 💫💫💫

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Grateful my wife & I have gone through this together. She was a raging Liberal and just started looking at Twitter, next thing I know she’s wearing a MAGA hat and buying flouride free toothpate!?!😀

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

That is so awesome to hear!! I love that so much!!! God Bless her and you & glad you are having that experience together!!#FamilyIsEverything . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

⚡ THE GREAT AWAKENING ⚡

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

YESSSAAAA . ✨☀️✨

(1) Show this thread