You may not know it yet, but today was the end of all future vaccine mandates, due to Supreme Court precedence.

The Mandates are still in effect for all Healthcare Workers and Federal Employees. SCOTUS violated the US Constitutional Law and the Nuremberg Code. They did not uphold the US Constitution and under Constitutional Law must resign.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time understanding how todays ruling was a win. Healthcare workers are the only ones that don't get to decide what happens to their bodies or their health. Maybe I'm missing something, but even The Babylon Bee got it right.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Hopefully the Healthcare workers that are against the mandates...will Strike, Sue and continue the fight! It seems to me that they hold more power than they know! They are on the Inside, they can speak up and speak out. I can’t imagine how hard it is for the ones left who are Patriots and working with those pushing lies! 🙏🙏🙏

In response Made In America to her Publication

it showed the world scotus did not follow the Constitution

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

......... Checkmate ........

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Checkmate : Don’t Drink The Kool Aid :
https://anonup.com/thread/7724543

(1) Show this thread