GEORGEnews Telegram - 3:43pm Eastern...

How is this a win??? They're still letting the mandate proceed with Federal Workers and any facility that gets Medicare and Medicaid. If this is winning, I guess I define winning and something you gain. What is gained here???

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Made In America to her Publication

NOTHING....we gained NOTHING. SCOTUS is Compromised...for years and years. WE Will Get NO JUSTICE from the Dept of Justice- DOJ.
It's been stated over and over, Military is the only way forward, but alas, WE NEVER ASKED which Military? I am a Patriot, always will be.
INFILTRAITORS into Our Military, to Compromise a STRONG Military and spout Transgenderism, Satanism, and EVERY DEVIANT Behavior, while 'supposedly be able to be relied upon" to uphold the Constitution of the United States, left me rubbing my forehead in disbelief. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED to Our Military. Where is Common Sense? PERVERSIONS DONT MAKE a GREAT SOLDIER. If a person doesnt know by looking down their pants, what sex GOD made them, then (IMHO) They need to be 'deprogrammed' before being in the Military.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I'm AMAZED at the people calling this a WIN. This is NOT A WIN. the clot shot will be mandated for certain people. Doesn't this include our military???? I'm actually quite shocked at ANYONE that would call this a win. Obviously our freedom from medical tyranny is only as deep as the shallowest mind that would DARE to even call this a win.

(1) Show this thread
In response Made In America to her Publication

yeah, I'm with you. I've been in healthcare for 20 years, doesn't seem right that i will have to switch career paths. A half win I guess.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jennifer Scott to his Publication

A half win is not a win. In essence, they're saying, healthcare workers are forced to take the jab or they're jobless, so it's okay to push the clotshot on them. So after everything we're learning about this plandemic, the mandate for federal employees is still a go. This is NOT WINNING. It's kinda like being halfway pregnant. You are, or you aren't. I can't believe people are settling for this and calling it a win. What else are we WILLING to settle for?????? Maybe just a LITTLE freedom, maybe half of one of the Bill of Rights, maybe SOME of the Constitution??? Apparently so. That's why we're where we're at.
What about our military??? Everything's halfway winning until you think about the people that will be effected. Aren't they Federal Employees too???

(1) Show this thread