Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

I joined late. I was on FB but left.when they started taking my posts down, now I'm here on Anonup. Where no one will take down my post.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

Christian, mother, grandmother, Trump supporter

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Lover of Jesus. Spiritual Discerner. Fur Mom. We the People. 2A. MAGA. Patriot. Ephesians 3:20.

🙌🙌🙌

😋

Indeed you are a genius 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Conservative, Patriot, pro Trump and Christian. I am the Wife of a military vet. I love my kitties and other critters.

I'm a proud beneficiary of this platform, thanks sir for all you have been doing. 👍👍👍👍

📈 📈 📈up up we goooooooooooooooooooooo

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I try to not take things too seriously, it gives you wrinkles! Ezekiel 23:20 Pro Trump supporter #Trumpwon

💵

I am a Conservative Conservative! I do not use messengers(Private or Public) however I post my heart felt beliefs when I make a comment!

How do i invest?

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst📉📊💶💵💸💰📊📈

In response Eric Drew to his Publication

Please kindly inbox me for more details.

(1) Show this thread

Outspoken, patriotic, unapologetic, mixed blood American. US citizen by birth, Idahoan by choice, westerner by the grace of God.

💰💰💰You are the best sir.

⚓️True Anchor of the Republic FIGURATIVELY fighting to help Make America Great Again, a SPIRITUALLY powerful movement lead by Trump ⚓️

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I am a patriotic Republican and very pro-Trump. Woe to the Woke. When Supreme Court Justices have no concept of justice.

🔥👏

I'm not getting that damn vaccine! Biden is NOT my president! I follow almost everyone back.👍✔️

Definitely the best trading platform. 👏👏👏👏

I'm not getting that damn vaccine! Biden is NOT my president! I follow almost everyone back.👍✔️

Definitely the best trading platform. 👏👏👏👏