Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My Mom 82 year old retired Pharmacist. The Minute HCQ was deemed dangerous and banned, she knew we were at WAR.

Any Medical worker that made dances in vacant hospitals, Spread these Lies, did NOT fill Rx’s, GAVE THESE Deadly Shots...etc. is An Enemy of THE PEOPLE!!

I doubt I will EVER TRUST most MD’S EVER Again!

SO Dissappinted!!

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I'm right there with you. As a retired RN, I am ashamed and horrified
by my profession. What happened to "First do no harm"?
Two drugs available that would treat and cure, but the seduction of money and "official mandates" quickly turned my hospital and my doctor into things I no longer recognized.

I think this is why the SCOTUS left the mandates in place for Medical, to seperate the good from the bad on their own! They need to pick Truth or Lies on their own.

I was married to a Surgeon for almost 20 years. I feel the same as you, I do not recognize the Jabbed ex Husband Dr I once knew!!! (Lately though he has been really sick and starting to ask questions)! 🤦‍♀️. 🤷‍♀️

In response Kathy Myers to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it