I pray the LORD may bless You and Your families abundantly, always, in all-ways, continually, as only HE does, I ask this in Jesus Name, and with all my heart and belief, if it be the Will of God it shall be, I ask that this Honor Him as We give thanks always for all these unending blessings.

🙏🕊️🙏

Thanks for being Here. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I love u 2. Please pray for me and my family

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Going up!!!🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

🙏❤️🙌🕊️

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Today is a GOoD day. 🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

AMEN brother, and God's endless blessings upon you and yours.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm glad You're back Sister, I missed you. All My Love Always.🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread