Schiff is the latest to call for closing Gitmo.
But it's still open & EXPANDING.
New court house, evidence room, harbor... đź’Ą

Juan O Savin
When I spoke in Vegas I challenged Biden & crew:
If you’re actually in charge & running things
you’ve said over & over how Gitmo has to be closed..
Well close it!
If you’re really President, you can do an Exec Order..
And if you can’t give that order
& make that happen with the most critical part of the Military
YOU don’t actually call the shots.
YOU must NOT BE truly Commander-in-Chief at the top level.
You must not have the power of the purse
over at congress, Nancy..
She came out real big a while ago
“Let’s get rid of Space Force!!”
OK Nancy. Go ahead & defund it..
She recognizes the threat in that branch of the service
which BTW was the last branch to present their data
on March 11, 2021
when the vote for Commander-in-Chief was decided.
Space Force was the last one to present
& the decision was unanimous —Trump.” 🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Nana will be your 17.
The US Corporation is now defunct they dont have the money to do shit!
They destroyed their tax base assuming they would be able to continue printing fake fiat money.

No income, cant borrow anywhere, cant print money, how long before those federal payroll checks start bouncing like in Chicago?

If you work for the Federal govt you are fookd, if you work for a Blue state most likely same condition.

How are they getting paid if they are out of money? How are all the federal employees getting paid? That's the question that needs to be answered??? If they're broke and bankrupt etc???

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

im thinking Trump planned for all of it, but many probably wont last long after the truth comes out because many departments werent meant to be in the first place

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Agreed. We shall see...I have no idea exactly how this will play out but I do have hope that there was a PLAN and that Trump was asked to run in 2016 and the Q Team and their Quantum computer have this all mapped out and that we really are watching a movie and we have indeed already won and that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! If that's the case, then we're good to go...Question is: How painful will the birth be? lol

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

They just print it without the gold to back it, putting us in more debt. They don’t care how far indebt the country becomes as long as they get paid.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well it takes all budgets time to hit the red.
They can drain money from retirement accts, ss, and other fund balances plus going thro any reserve undesignated fund balances they would have had.
It has to get to the point that they have expended all of that to the point that there are not enough new revenues coming in to cover.
This is speculation but:

That is most likely what has happened to Chicago cause most likely the retirement accts were probably emptied out a long time back and they have probably been paying retirees with new money, in other words, new incoming revenue instead of the balances that should be in those accts had they not robbed them.
Make sense?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes thanks Nana!!! The mayor of Chicago just got covid so what do you think about that? Com's?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Gotcha LeeAnne ;) Hang in there...I do feel that we ARE going to like the HAPPY ENDING to this MOVIE! Just curious where that money is coming from? Must be the White Hats keeping some $ flowing but like you said, who knows??? Hold the line! WWG1WGA! 17

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Hang in there if you can hun, hopefully it wont get that desperate.
I dont really think DJT & Q would allow our entire financial system to collapse to the point that it would take years to recover at all.

The objective is to save us, given we must, in Juan's words go thro a NDE, I dont think the system will be completely destroyed, but that is jus Nana's opinion.
I have no inside information, hun.

(2) Show this thread