Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Anyone still hanging out in Middle School?...

*cough cough*

I mean.... telegram?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I wonder if people will leave here for Truth Social ... i would do both, but this is clearly my favorite, best people & info.
Curious why they have the same logo as anonup?

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Whats One More Site, I Am Spread Thin At The Moment. anonup Gab Gettr, Wego.

Its too much ... I was just thinking I've been on high alert for over a 5 years now (15 years before that wondering wtf?) and now I'm really getting tired, esp having to hunt down all the BS and look for truth. Gotta be a better way.
Didn't like Gab or Parler, I tried clouthub ... and telegram, don't know about getter or wego ...

I think I need a break ... maybe a book, or a nice walk ...

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Hear You And Feel Your Pain But I Really Think We Are Getting Closer.
These Days Digging Is Not As Easy As It Once Was.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

That's the truth ... we all seem to be standing on the edge waiting for the first one to jump in. They say the first one who blinks loses ... "need to keep our powder dry".

(1) Show this thread