All you need to do is inadvertently raise one person's vibration per day, in person, on call, by text, on social media or by accidental prayer. Can be as simple as a touch, a nod, a smile, a hello, typing a "." , hitting "like" or just feeling compassion. God gave us these gifts. You got this...

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I LOVE this!! Thank you for reminding us -- I reposted on Gab.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

I have been feeling a tug to do this for a while. Just told my husband this morning, “this world has gotten so dark, my mission right now is to just go out and brighten one persons day each day! More than one is a bonus. God blesses you right back. Lets put it on our daily to-do list☺️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So. True.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I can attest to that.
I sometimes boondock my RV in a quiet industrial area that also has tenants that live in their business location.
I was away during the holiday season and had just gotten back that weekend.
Monday morning I opened my RV door to take the dogs for their morning walk and there on the curb, a secret angel had quietly left a big bag of dog treats and some packets of hand warmers.
The message on he bag said Happy New Year! Stay warm!
Well that just made my day and I had the biggest smile on my face, but I had no idea who had left it....so decided to leave a message where I knew everyone could see it. 😁
Heheheh!
Notice the little signatures on the bottom?
Not bad for a homemade xmas card and freehand felt pen. I stapled it to the tree just as I was leaving. Im curious to see if it will still be up when i get back there.
No matter, it made my day.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👆this is powerful ✨💖

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️ Truth

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

❣️

smile

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

It worked, I smiled :).

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Beautiful and true ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

Reading this did it for me, thank you! What a force we will all be today thanks to these very thoughtful energizing words! You have a new friend.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

Thank you. It's a circle.
Good friends are hard to come by.

(1) Show this thread

Lovely!

♥️