Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

our hero!

Soon very very soon I hope 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Btw my dog looks almost identical 💖💖💖💖💖

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Oh was so hoping more posts of him, had followed Are they Alive on FB and so miss that page, thanks for the upliftment!

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Oh I had such a crush on him. Still do

a german shephard doesn"t go for a walk - it advances :)

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

not being mean but think you missed the entire message behind that photo. JFK (formally known as Jr.) alive and well.

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

high vibes!
Return of The Mack! (Camelot)
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
❤️🤍💙👑🇺🇸
#darktolight🌚🌝
https://rumble.com/vddoz7-return-of-the-prince-.html

Ha what a lovely memory.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

you know he is alive and well right?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Fresh. I just came across this telegram channnel https://t.me/realjohnfkennedy anyone know if this legit?! its dropping bombs if it is!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Marc-Anthony Santana to his Publication

My deepest condolences to you John-John for the loss of your father May our former President JFK RIP knowing his plan for world peace and the destruction of the demonic sectret societies was accomplished. We will never forget him and the whole world will live his vision. You are so loved and we are so proud of you as your father was. You are a HERO OF HUMANITY as was he. God mad men such as you both for this Biblical time. Jesus Christ is our SALVATION and God's TRUTH and LIGHT is UNSTOPPABLE. God's Speed#KennedyVisionWON I pray for you and your beloved family constantly With my eter

In response Marc-Anthony Santana to his Publication

im wondering the same. saw a bunch early this morning then it was deleted.

(4) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

This! This beautiful man will be the One who brings Unity and Peace. Love his Sheppy. of course.

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Not going to lie.. I hope it is an Irishwolf...

(1) Show this thread

I like those vibes!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

💚💚💚💚💚

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Any idea what the logo on his pants is?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

doG walks with us.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Heartbreaking what they did to this family- JISTICE MUST BE SERVED!

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

Great pic John F. Kennedy
(no more jr)

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

for those who know.....know!

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Great picture