DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

I'm finding it interdasting that the name of the woman running against Macron Is Marine Le Pen.
Le Pen....the pen....follow the pen?
Ok, I've finally lost it.🤦‍♀️

Patriot, Registered Nurse , was in DC Jan 6 th to support my president. I love God , this country, our military and pray for swift justice !

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

and the oval office and white house is closed! Put the oval office in Google maos for directions. permanently closed , call the White House 202-456-1111 , closed

Just a girl trying not to throat punch her husband when he rolls his eyes everytime I say "It ain't over" Proud mom and granny.

In response Stacie Assis to her Publication

Im not seeing where it says closed. got a screenshot so i can shut my husband up? He thinks we have lost our minds. just once i would like for him to beleive me.

Patriot, Registered Nurse , was in DC Jan 6 th to support my president. I love God , this country, our military and pray for swift justice !

In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication

Did you put the address in google mao and hit go? That is my screenshot from my phone - I feel you , my friend and I are in the exact same boat as you !

Thank you! We are one day closer to finally being able to say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

In response Stacie Assis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Getnlucky_69 in this post can reply

In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌🙌 Amen !!!!