If this is mixed with certain other fun things you get a constantly reoccurring sickness caused by parasitic infections. Normal treatments will treat symptoms but never rid the body of what is killing it. Anti parasitic is the only answer.
More later as it evolves.

Remember your cats never meant to hurt you.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

how did my cats hurt me???

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

THis post is in reference to coupling a virus with a parasite.
Cats get whats called prions disease. When they get it, they become feral and will bite and scratch even when they are unprovoked.
A Prion is a worm like parasite that goes into the brain and can cause mental issues. Another form of this is Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease.
That is caused when animals eat like animals brains and soft organs. It is sometimes called mad cow.....
https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Disease-Fact-Sheet

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Thought I might try this. Prefer natural substances to man made stuff anyway.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

If you are using diatamaceous earth make sure you only use the food grade diatamaceous earth!!!!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

DE works. I was a missionary in Africa & came back with some internal nastyness. DE did the trick. You can use DE with pets as well.

(3) Show this thread

Ivermectin 3 mg Tablets dose info.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🤨Interesting