Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Hunter Biden had over 25,000 pictures of him raping and torturing children under the age of 10 in China on his#LAPTOPFROMHELL.... it's going to come out#GREATAWAKENING

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I knew it would mostly happen this way but how we know this is Sunday or Monday? For some reason I was thinking Feb 7. Super Bowl. But thinking about this now...I was just told the White house lights are now on tonight after 10 days of Darkness. It is also at the end of the 30 days General Flynn suggested we give using Washington’s 30 More Days story. What ever the case I'm standing firm for what ever and will wait as long as need be.

In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication

10 days of darkness ends Monday... it might be helpful to know exactly when the lights went off in DC... waiting until people are packed in to a stadium and in the same state at the winter white house seems way to risky and not what we would do... no panic quick clean... patriots in control...(Well not Bill's Patriots, they are at home)

Super Bowl FF or other scare events seems like the wrong team...

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

What if the half time show is broadcasting some of the trials or information being sent/exposed

In response Gale Strayhand to her Publication

doubt it too risky... fighting, unrest, FF, attacks - I bet it is cancelled

You never know. Would be the perfect opportunity though

Only people mentioned by @LocaMocha in this post can reply

In response Gale Strayhand to her Publication

to predictable.... like 1/20

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

Yeah, you are probably right. A girl can wish though, lol!!!

(1) Show this thread