Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Anyone still hanging out in Middle School?...

*cough cough*

I mean.... telegram?

When Telegram first started I saw comments saying it was Russian run. Now, Russia is not all bad, Putin is doing a good job pushing back WW3, however it also has its deep state - and they love using the same tactics over and over...

I am only on Anonup and Facebook, but I follow 9 pages on Telegram, Whiplash347, Vincent Kennedy, Ghost Ezra, George, Tommy Robinson, Qfrogman, Mr Pool and Gen Flynn... I am not on Telegram.... and the only reason I follow them there is I am not on Twatter - there are only so many hours in a day.

Because I cannot comment on these Telegram pages, I do not see the infighting etc. I'm kinda glad now, I am not getting distracted nor drawn in.

It sounds like Telegram is turning into Facebook... and the only reason I am on FB is the friends and family there... when I'm not in jail of course.

5 days to go on the current stint.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it