Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Nautical Yellow/Blue. K-Kilo. "I want to communicate with you" someone commented on previous post "press secretary" for president. I fully approve if so.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

🙏Yes, FREE ASSANGE

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

What an amazing and brave man he is....may God bless him and his family❤️

Trump said in a roundabout way that to pardon him would be admitting guilt. He is not guilty, I think he is saving it (Assange) for something bigger.

HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS BEEN FREED THIS IS A FAIRLY CURRENT PICTURE

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

on behalfiof the world's people - thank you from every fiber of my being for doing what you did for us. the world owe's you a ginormous apology AND thank you!

on behalfiof the world's people - thank you from every fiber of my being for doing what you did for us. the world owe's you a ginormous apology AND thank you!

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Thank you

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

True🙏

THANK GOODNESSS HIS TEAM WERE THE ONES DOING THE LEAKING

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

What a FANTASTIC pic!!!

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

He was a Huge part of my Awakening!
I wish him the best future. He deserves that at minimum!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Welcome back

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻#FreeAssange 💚💚💚

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

That smile!!! 💖💖💖

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Hero...

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

awwwe..you just reminded me of Kayleigh, always fighting for Assange. Ive believed he's been safe with white hats for some time. I pray thats correct.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

correct :) longer than you know

(1) Show this thread