The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Terry Richardson with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

You don't get to be famous without selling your soul to this guy.

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a524268/madonna-miley-cyrus-gaga-terry-richardsons-most-provocative-pictures/

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

twins used by the head grifter in charge

madam secretary fame ho

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Vile pedophile!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

It's all coming out..

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

do you have the comedy central roast video?
if you don't do you want it?
alllllll about his pedo history

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I do - been at this a long time. Just blew my wife's mind. I give her only 20% just had her watch the roast. She was like why did you have to show me that.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I do - been at this a long time. Just blew my wife's mind. I give her only 20% just had her watch the roast. She was like why did you have to show me that.

(4) Show this thread