Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Intercessor-Wife-Mom. Thank you for your service Anons!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I see it things getting more and more Biblical. All appears to be aligning up with the Promises of God Almighty. So Glad to be Alive and aware. Love ya all.

I can't say how good it is to read things like this. I really mean it. But I don't have to tell anyone reading this that we've heard these sorts of things for a very long time now. Whoever is writing or saying or transmitting these sorts of things, they must understand that at some point words can no longer appease a world gripped in abject fear. If justice is really coming, then we need to see it and not just read endless posts about it. All of this goes without saying but I'm saying it anyway. The world is ready for action, not just promises.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

If we're not being vaccinated, then why are people getting vaccinated? And with what?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

❤️Hello Lady Blueeyes ... you MUST listen to the video.
CHOICE!

(1) Show this thread

weve been alone thru all of this unknowingly. whats different now