Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

https://t.me/Whiplash347/72920

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

why iowa and not nebraska. omaha has higger crime than iowa unless they are at the border🤷‍♂️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response scott Wilson to his Publication

Perhaps there are more deep state players and puppets in Iowa

(1) Show this thread

why iowa and not nebraska. omaha has higger crime than iowa unless they are at the border🤷‍♂️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Go Bulldogs

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

According to Judy Byington Reports - just out on January 14 - National Guard is reported as being in 48 states.

(1) Show this thread