#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

After pondering it and reading many of the comments, I need to say that I am a Catholic and I believe in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Jesus instituted the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper when He said, “Do this in remembrance of me.”. In 6 John, He said, “I am the Bread of Life.”. Paul discusses the ramifications of receiving the Eucharist unworthily in 1 Cor 11:27. When Catholics receive Communion we are not participating in a pagan ritual, we are doing Christ’s bidding to partake of Him, in order to become more like Him, so that we can merit eternal salvation.

Scientific evidence of the Real Presence exists. When consecrated Hosts have been analyzed, they have been consistently shown to be human heart tissue under the guise of bread. Many Eucharistic miracles have been documented over time. Please watch this 10 minute video for some proof and a few miracles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=soCkftBBsBo

The presence of God is very real during adoration of the Eucharist. We are remembering the shedding of Christ's blood for our sins. Eating and drinking Christ's body and blood is spiritual and has manifested physically as Mary Gessler has said. It is not cannibalism but taking part in oneness with Christ. Not physical at all but spiritual union that is not easily understood by some.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Telese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Telesia Birdwell, click on at the bottom under it