DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
wow...part of the Great Wall Of China collapsedđź‘€

Mysterious Flash Caught on Camera Followed by Massive Earthquake in China - Section of Great Wall Collapses

A CCTV camera in China’s Qinghai recorded a flash of light right before an earthquake on Saturday.

The footage shows the sky light up mere seconds before the tremors began from the 6.9-magnitude earthquake, according to local seismologists.

The quake led to 9 people being injured and even a small, two-meter, section of the Great Wall of China collapsing.

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

My impression was that thing at the end was an insect.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

That was my first thought but it came from behind the mountains so it would have to be an awfully big bug.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Tracers/missles. They knew they were about to be hit and tried to intercept, but the Rods of God fall at 36,000 feet per second, there is nothing on earth that can intercept them. That's why you see the tracers go off during the 'earthquake/shock wave', because they are so much slower than the Rods of God.

(2) Show this thread