Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

After careful consideration, I present the following for your viewing. Read, don't read you choice. However. being left brain & right politically has styfiled my ability to "see, hear & comprehend" rationally. OH, yeah, I'm like so NEW on this Platform,like 3 hr set up. Refered by another, ran out of ink on my stuff, go figure! 5 platforms, 5 persona's,
73 K2K (Keyboard 2 Keyboard) human to hu ?" communications. Voice box, huh, who needs it? Easy reading , right? OK the deal is I am not allowed to contact you again, Contact,don't contact your choice. JJPL digital entity presents ONLY. )left b

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

wonder why ? seems like were not even on twitter and yet we are all they can talk about. seeds planted long ago are still sprouting

Everybody's starting to catch the vibe😉...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!! 😁😎🇺🇸
18💖122💖46/20💖

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

#Love 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🇺🇲🥰🙏🇺🇲🥰