✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

"In foreign countries, you can walk in a pharmacy and buy Ivermectin over the counter without a prescription like I did, and it has saved many lives.

In America, the FDA tells pharmacies not to fill Ivermectin prescriptions if it’s prescribed for covid, stopping sick people from taking a well known cheap safe effective drug that saves lives.

The media makes fun of people for wanting to take it, calls it horse wormer, & reported fake stories about hospitals overflowing with people overdosing on veterinary type Ivermectin.

But the government can’t mandate a vaccine if there are treatments for covid, and early treatment of Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies is a CURE in most cases.

Withholding these treatments is murder, and I believe the government is responsible."

~ Marjorie Taylor Greene

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

The right to try went out the window along with the right to be healed by CDC ,NIH and the rest of satans agency's
We can bring everything back for the people
IF We were Told the truth about the Media About their endless made up lies
Imagine what people are going to think
When they learn truth about the Vaccines OSHA is pushing and that they have already received

If they would read Robert F Kennedy’s book “The Real Anthony Fauci” they would learn it all. A well researched book. And scary as hell!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam Solomon, click on at the bottom under it