Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I knew it! Only one page was issued of 200 pages of attendees, I think it was. Thanks for this find.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Look how the twins turned out. They have been used and abused their whole life. Wasn’t one of them involved in the death of Heath Ledger? The Olsens are the epitome of what MK-Ultra is all about.

Heath ledger I thought died because he was playing the roll of joker. He couldnt seperate the role from real life and ended up dying.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs