Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🕊️😇🙏💥👊Absolutely !! You are a great example! TY🕊️

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Such kind words Dennis....thank you....you are a beautiful example of Gods goodness as well my brother🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I will do the same. We must be the light in the world. Thank you wonderful Patriot!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Stronger together❤️ I love you!!

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Inspirational = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

I love you right back❤

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#Ripples 🙌🏻
✨🕊✨

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Little ol me and little ol you are ripple makers❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Right in!!! Be the change in the world you want to see!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Yes❤

(1) Show this thread