๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

WOW!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

John, was this the reason Obama care went bankrupt everywhere before 2016 elections? (Afraid of Trump win?)

It went bankrupt because it was illegal, he was not a sitting President, he was not a US Citizen and that null and voids all his 8 fraud years of EO's, Laws, this Healthcare crap and a whole slew of other things that will be soon be rectified..!

Did you not find this seminar fascinating tho?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes I do. I agree with everything O did as null and void. I also wonder if that is why all the criminals are being led out of prison and jails? If the Courts, judges, FBI and all who put them there are found to be corrupt. Then it's also null and void.
Maybe the video is the reason the NG is now in our hospitals under the guise of CV???

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

๐Ÿ™ŒVery good decode Crumb! You make a girl proud! KEK
side note, not to worry, all those criminals let out, well that's what the "camps" are for... Claim it! In Jesus Name, Amen!

(1) Show this thread