Bob Saget is dead.

Ever seen this? Good riddance.

https://youtu.be/BHeZS3mGDKY

Dirtiest Joke in the World - YouTube

Bob Saget's "Aristocrats" joke, it's extremely messed up. LOL, if you don't like this, I'm sorry It's HILARIOUS.. and keep in mind this is the man who played...

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

One sick SOB of so many.

I’m so sure that wasn’t any joke❗️🤨This guy was a sick Mother F&#KER❗️🤬I hope he’s burning in hell❗️😡/

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

ok so after hearing about a child, I had to fast fwd (bc nothing pisses me off more than anyone laying a hand on a child in an evil way) to the end. all i heard was the agent asked what they called themselves and the toothless lady said what? Aristocats? is that what he was mumbling??
im sick of people saying RIP and you will be missed abt people I wish will enjoy their eternal dmnation to HELL!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢 🤮 Demonic, evil, vile soulless entity!! Hope he got the worst death penalty there is!! Disgusting 💩 pisoshito!!!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

i lasted about a minute. Dude was sick.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

This could be an example of the blackmail tapes they bait people into.

(1) Show this thread

Wasn’t a joke or hilarious!! Just sick and disgusting!! Thank you for sharing though. The truth has to be shared.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant even continue to listen to this, what a sick sob!
Thank you Dale Bradburn for exposing just how evil the souless creature was!
https://youtu.be/BHeZS3mGDKY

Idk what was hilarious about any of that. I couldn't watch much of it. First thing I thought was...joke or true story he participated in

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

me either.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Maybe like writers, comedians make jokes about what they know. He was disgusting. Good riddance.

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I believe this is something he actually participated in. It has way to many details. He is telling us what he did. They always have to show/tell us.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread