They couldn’t go to the pool, so the people met and swam in the ocean and lakes, and built saunas together.
They couldn’t go to restaurants so the people had dinner parties and potlucks.
They couldn’t go to clubs so the people had epic dance parties.
They couldn’t go to the gym so the people ran up mountains, lifted rocks, chopped firewood, trained in each others’ garages.
They couldn’t go to grocery stores so they gathered Wild Herbs and farmed.
They couldn’t go to sports events so they created their own.
They were told they couldn’t travel but found ways.
They lost their jobs so they created and found new ones that were more aligned with their values.
They lost friends and family but found newer, greater true connections-and built community.
Everything that’s happening is totally insane, and inhumane.
But they never felt oppressed.
In fact, freer than ever.
What we build now is the future.
I wouldn’t miss this era for anything.
The Sovereign awaken.
-author unknown

Only people mentioned by @QuietNoMore in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

We'll all find life and love one way or another.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Thank you for sharing. The world has felt bleak of late. But, your post has reminded me of all the tremendous blessings amidst the chaos.

Love and beauty are all around us. We just need to open our eyes, hearts, & minds to see it.💕

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

what about the sharks and gators

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

beautiful picture that creates ❤️

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Amen. A healthier life.