#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Leaked [classified] Picture...

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

im honored that youre following 771. my bday 7/17. any chance your kids were born on this day. i know theyre both born on the 17th. make it a GREAT day Patriots

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

My husband was born on the 3rd, I'm on the 6th and our son on the 9th!!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my sister is the 17th, my youngest , the 18th

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family Is Everything . ❤️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Vibe Note :)

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🥳 1/17 Here :)
17 = has always been my Favorite Number ♾😎

My birthday is the 7th of October ✨1007✨

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i have a 17th born🙋‍♀️

nice vibes. My grandfather & I were born on 11.11. To add to that, I was born in ‘98.

God wins 🙏

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Married on the 17th.