Good morning guys. Happy new year everybody. It was long time ago that I left this social media after being on GETTR with the same nick. Now I'm back here because GETTR is copying the same rules and policies like Twitter after being restricted on nov 5th 2021 and also they tried to banned my Facebook account after reporting it when I was making a lot of complaints because I'm not agree what they done on GETTR. Also they're censoring foreing words and banning people without any notification or motive. They don't answer the complaints, not only for me, also from all people in other social medias. They pointed my account as SPAM, TROLL and BOT when I'm a real person and my mob ph and my email both are verificated so I asked for the verification signal like others have and nothing.
I think, it's time to show GETTR that it's falling to the people because we want a social media for the people not for the pocket of the people.
I'm not lying... I show all EVIDENCES here👇

Only people mentioned by @gepigom2883 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Georgina Pizarro, click on at the bottom under it