Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Way to hang in there with that lying sob!
God get them Rand Paul!

https://youtu.be/6ejGcD9InqE

Rand Paul Leaves Reporter SPEECHLESS on his own show - YouTube

JUST IN! Judicial Watch Files Lawsuits Against Dr. Fauci And HHS for this actions... SEE FULL DETAILS - https://wp.me/pdjLQN-1dM Rand Paul Leaves Reporter SP...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I argued with a DCF social worker a couple weeks ago...I wish I was recording it. I started spouting off statistics and asking her about specifics. She stuttered all over the place....then I told her I took 100+ hours this past year in DCF courses and thats where I learned it. lol lol It was good shit 😆

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I carry at least one gopro everywhere. It's provided endless hours of entertainment.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Got my wife a dash cam, glow in the dark fish knocker and a seecamp .380. She got taught by a Veteran how to shoot. Aim small, hit small... I pitty the fool....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

That is good, always good to be able to defend yourself anywhere you go

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

My husband recently bought me a S&W 380ez i carry it everywhere.

(2) Show this thread