One observation from today.. .Not a single one of my so called friends on fakebook, seems to think any of my memes are funny.
Oh well..could be my account is on restricted and they may not be ssing them...could be the fact that haven't ever liked any of them in the past...could be that they think im crazy.
Don't think I will be allowed to be able to hang around there for very much longer. I am not making a 6th account

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I will laugh at your memes...Keep posting here pls..

LMAO, Thank you 😊

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I left a year ago. Haven’t missed it. My so-called friends there couldn’t stand the truth and attacked me for reporting the 2005 journal article authored by the fauxi proving hcq cures corona viruses. Also for supporting Dr. Stella Immanuel for touting hcq. No she’s suing CNN $100,000,000 for smearing her name. Those people know nothing and dare to repeatedly attack those who speak truth.

so a few years back facebook implemented this thing called follow. so even if you are friends on facebook if they do not follow you then your posts do not show on their feed. most people do not know this.

In response IAm InExile to his Publication

😊 thank you, I did not know that

(1) Show this thread