Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

lol that too
i've been saying that
it's her homage to bapho

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸΎπŸ™„πŸ˜Ž

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Did she actually say anything?

(1) Show this thread

yep i see it πŸ˜„

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

The higher the brows the bigger the lies.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🀣that's her!!!! exactly!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

KNOWINGLY eyebrows

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🀣

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The FBI and Capital police are responsible for Jan. 6. They own it. Nov. 3 too. When we decide to take down DC, theres not a damn thing they'll be able to do about it. In the meantime, They are doing a good job of destroying themselves