Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Everyone wants this to end, but they are just baiting us with hope, and then they pull the rug out from under our feet.

Fuck all the assholes who keep getti0gn the jab, and who gave in.

Don't come crying to me later on when you have a blood clot or a heart attack. Because that is just the mood I am in today.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/south-african-study-omicron-may-signal-end-of-acute-pandemic-phase_4199961.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-09&mktids=62d0a3752b4e860bb5e6984d01755221&est=qLmqZZm6%2BJ9rOxf%2B%2FzlXbDYehudA8yEQBbbORXHggPjQbrCngpx7pNRuuwGuQw%3D%3D

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You and I both.

You know, on bad days like this - I suspect I am feeling the influence of their evil... more than usual... ANGER is the dominant...

ANGER.

Despair is just beside it, but truly, the ANGER is the driver... fristration is the root... seeing the truth and reality, but not being believed, the Cassandra Curse.

When all is said and done (whenever the hell that is going to be), they will say, "I don't remember you saying that! Why didn't you warn us, if you knew all this!"

The last 5 years will have been erased from their minds. Be prepared for that.

GRRRRR.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

👊🙏RIGHT, LIKE MY LIBTARD BRAINWASHED FAMILY ALWAYS HAVE TO FEEL SUPERIOR, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TOTALLY WRONG.

THAT STARTED WITH ME EVER SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER, SO I GUESS I SHOULD BE USED TO IT BY NOW, BUT I WILL NEVER GET USED TO BEING TREATED THAT WAY.

I FELL BETTER THIS YEAR THATN LAST YEAR, BECAUSE A FEW TRUTHS ARE BEING LEAKED TO THEM, BUT ONLY A FEW, AND NOT ENOUGH TO START THEM ON THE RIGHT PATH YET. BUT I PRAY IT HAPPENS.

I AM JUST SO TIRED OF LIES.

Indeed. it feels like being worn away by water or wind, a wee bit every day....

Yes, I was considered a stubborn teen, not one to be bullied, by anyone, peer or adult.

Never really got used to the reaction, either, always pushing back, even if the only evidence I could offer up, was a feeling.

I do hope we see more real mainstream evidence - I have pretty much run my course with trying to convince them now.

We need to see it in the places where THEY look... not so much preaching to the choir now.

I AM GOING TO TRY TO LET GO OF THE THINGS I CANNOT PROVE, AND LET GOD HANDLE IT. JUST LET GO AND LET GOD.

IT WORKED WITH ME LAST YEAR ON 3 BIG THINGS, AND SO I HAD 3 MIRACLES LAST YEAR, AT THE END OF THE YEAR. ONE INVOLVED SSOME FAMILY MOVING AWAY FROM CA TO THE MOUNTAINS OF THE EAST, AND THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING RED PILLED A TINY BIT HERE AND THERE, JUST AFTER 2 WEEKS. GETTING THEM OUT OF CA WAS SOEMTHING I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD EVER HAPPEN, AND I HAD TO BE QUIET SO THEY WOULD NOT CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT IT.

BUT I HAVE TO BE PATIENT, AND BELIEVE THAT TRUTH WILL COME OUT, ONE DRIP AT A TIME, IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS.

I JUST PRAY THAT I SEE FAMILY WAKE UP. I MAY NOT EVER SEE IT, BUT I DO HOPE I SEE IT EVENTUALLY, IN GOD'S TIME.

I think so. Just let them do their thing now.

It's probably the hardest choice... watching them chrge full pelt towards a cliff, and hoping they turn away at the last.

Will be kinda aggravating for me, for them to believe a stranger over a family member - but ego takes a back seat.

I think I am done going over and over it. I have spent 18 months of the last 3 years in FB jail - in there right now... but it will be the only evidence I have of my position, so I maintain it, and hopefully one day, I will download my personal photos, and just close the account, because I will no longer need it.

It's nice to communicate with someone who has a similar experience. 😊 Makes me feel less like a loonie.

LINKED IN DID THAT TO ME. THEN, I GAVE UP FACEBOOK AS SOON AS I REALIZED THEY SOLD MY PERSONAL INFO TO SCAMMERS BECAUSE THE NICKNAME I USED WAS NOTHING I EVER USED BEFORE, AND ALL THE SCAM LETTERS WERE USING THAT NAME, SO I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT. PLUS, I WAS TIRED OF READING LIBTARD SHIT THAT WERE BLED OVER FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S FRIENDS, AND NOT MY SMALL CIRCLE.

YES, YOU ARE DEF NOT ALONE! LOTS OF US!!

Only people mentioned by @SMLNE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it