#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well I fell for it. As someone with comorbidities I was desperate to have Ivermectin on hand. It gave me comfort. When the pharmacy called me again and said I could get a refill I said ok. Now I would have a supply for my 36yr old son. Then I discovered The Dirt Road Discussion Channel on Telegram. Ivermectin is a miracle drug WAY beyond treating Covid. The horse paste is not only safe it is the purest form of Ivermectin. You all must do yourself a favor and join that channel. live chats every Sunday and Wednesday nights. You will be amazed at what is happening with Ivermectin.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

so does this telegram channel. Danny’s testimony is amazing. so are the thousands of others he has helped with MORE THAN COVID! Danny is leaving his mark in tne sands of time.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Me too. If you mix it with single serve applesauce, you don't even know you took it👍