#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I can get 100 ivermectin pills from overseas pharmacies for $130... Totally price gouging. And zinc, you can buy that OTC for $4 for 120 pills.

The required $90 is because they cannot prescibe anything until they have 'examined' you, so that is legit.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

If you buy from India, it's only 20-35$ for 100 pills plus shipping fee about 35$.

In response Jenny Man to his Publication

i 500 12mg out of India for $50 plus shipping

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

https://m.indiamart.com/gracemedmart-com/profile.html
This company only 20$ plus shipping fee 35$.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Jenny Man to his Publication

How do you order from that company? I order from a pharmacy in India, and it is $130 for 100 pills. Is the indiamart.com company trustworthy?

Indiamart is not a company. It's a website like Amazon. There are many company on it. Some is trustworthy, some isn't. I bought from Grace and I have received. But I don't know the medicine is good or not.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lucky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jenny Man, click on at the bottom under it