Oh boy... A few days ago a friend came over to visit us for breakfast. He is triple jabbed as he has to travel a lot. He was fine had no symptoms whatsoever. Hugged us both when he left. Then days later he called my husband and told him he tested for Covid because he was feeling a bit sickly. His test came back negative. In the meantime my husband was hit with something the last 3 days. He was mostly in bed resting, says he feels weird, head a little painful, started with sniffles and a cough after each meal. So today to my surprise that friend called again and told my husband he tested again, as he was a bit suspicious of that negative test ๐Ÿคจ Guess what? He now had a second test because the symptoms didn't go away and now he is positive...

Now because of my husbands condition all day long I hear him say, I have to test myself. What if I have it? What if my condition gets worse? "sigh" it's exhausting. Nobody thinks they could have a flu or cold anymore. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Ivermectin 1 6 to 12 mg pill a day for up to 7 days... MOST people recover within 3...

Dr Zelenko's Protocol helps a LOT as well - all of it readily available in your drug or natrual food stres...

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeletedAccount in this post can reply

In response Deleted Account to his Publication

ICYMI - Dr. Zelenko trated President Trump when he tested positive - the above is a slight modification from Trump's as HCQ is not always available. HCQ has been around for 60+ years treating the people of Africa for malaria, been removed from the market in many countries so as to not have alternative options available, as that is one of the stiipulations of the Emergency Use Agreement with the FDA SMH.