Diatomaceous earth
highly effective parasite cleanse

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

does it help witj hair growth ?

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Yes!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Thanks for sharing this info! Had never heard of it. Ordering some to give it a try.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wondering if any ill affects to heart patients with stents.
I just purchased a large bag.
Gene Decode uses it to offset the spike proteins or what ever it is they put off that non vaxxed get from the vaxxers.

merci pour le partage 🙏🍀

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Want long, strong nails??? This stuff is amazing. Never had nails before. They peeled, were brittle, broke off, and looked translucent. Not anymore. I think I'll just keep this stuff around.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yes exactly!!!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Made In America to her Publication

How much. How often.
Thanks!

(2) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

50lbs. FOOD GRADE at the co-op

DIRT CHEAP 😂 (i crack myself up)

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

HA! Love it . 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

😂

(2) Show this thread