#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Totally unnecessary as you can get good supplements for much less than the total $415. C, D3, Zinc, Lysince (to prevent replication), Quercitin, NAC...just to name a few. One doesn't need all those, research and find which ones address your symptoms. Also, Panacur and Safeguard are Fenbendazole in Vet medicine but Fenbendazole and Ivermectin are exactly the same thing--very inexpensive in VetMed form.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

BTW they make it for humans...go to Thehappyhealingstore.com

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Thank you! I'll look into it. There's another lab that makes it that was found to be not what it said it was. Fenbendazole is Ivermectin so why you do you think it's not the same (as in Panacur and Safeguard)??

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

actually not QUITE the same but..you are right..FenBen will do the trick as well. i been taking it for months.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I learned of it long before the bioattack and have been taking it prophylactically for a long time for cancer which I don't have and never have had but word is we all have cancer cells which is why I use it. It's good for so many things that I feel like I'm feeding "two birds with one scone"😊

(1) Show this thread

Lysine not lysince